Friday, January 06, 2012

Over and out




Well that's it. EJH's Twelve Puzzles of Christmas series has come to an end so the festive period is now officially over.

No correct answers from me I'm afraid. Rather than solving chess problems, I spent much the holidays playing with my Christmas presents and, I mention without any further comment, going to watch a children's show with niece and nephew.

Anyhoo, Chrimbo is finished; welcome to 2012. What passes for normal blogging resumes tomorrow.

2 comments:

Robert Pearson said...

Gentlemen,

I know you have a vast archive that could be used:

You and your readers are invited to submit items to the The Best Of! Chess Blogging Carnival. Deadline is January 27. Hit the link for more details, and please post a link on your blog or chess forum.

Best regards,

Robert Pearson

ejh said...

I'll have a think about it!

In the meantime, belated thanks to everybody who's helped in any way with the puzzle series, in locating puzzles, trying to solve them or providing extra information. We couldn't do it without you.

There are, by the way, at the time of writing, a couple of unsolved puzzles left! Neither 1909 nor 1912 has been entirely sorted...