Saturday, December 13, 2014

Apparently Got Something To Do With Chess But Possibly Not All That Much

I'm living a life I couldn't even have dreamed of a few years ago. I'm married to Bobby Polgar now (you know, the famous chess champion who just happens to be the man I love!). And we've got this beautiful house with a view of Puget Sound.

But lately something's been worrying Bobby. When I asked, he said he was "protecting his queen" - and I got the oddest feeling he wasn't talking about chess but about me. He wouldn't say anything else.

Apparently

[thanks to Angus]
[...to do with chess index]

1 comment:

Andrew Gelman said...

I have a horrible feeling that later on the book our hero will start talking about queen sacrifices, and then about promoting a pawn to take the queen's place . . .