|SLR 1 gets under way|
- You can now enter online and pay through PayPal: go to the How to Enter page.
- Entry fees are a little higher to cover costs, but will still be good value.
- Prizes have been increased.
- The Open section will use digital clocks: time limit 25 minutes with five-second increments.
And last but not least:
- The round times have been adjusted to give 45 minutes for lunch so you can get to any one of Streatham's excellent eateries, including a recently shortlisted pizzeria, and our favourite coffee shop.
See you there!
Catch this brilliant 15 minute programme on BBC Radio 4 yesterday.
The results of SLR2 are on its website here.
Congratulations to Andrew Stone (Streatham and Pinner CCs) on winning the Open, and Gengadharan Selvarattinam (Wimbledon CC) on winning the Minor.
Post a Comment