I've come up with a few options...
- Stop offering early draws to make the games last longer
- Play Weekend Tournaments
- Play Quickplay Tournaments
- Join another club to play in Leagues other than Croydon/London/Surrey
- Try to get involved in County Chess again
- See if there's a 4NCL team I might be able to play for
- Play the Surrey Individual Tournament this summer
- Play Blitz chess on the Internet
- Play against my computer more often
- Start actually studying all those books I've collected over the years.
- Conduct a thorough analysis (perhaps computer assisted) of my games.
So what do people think would be (a) best for my chess and (b) most fun?
How many games a year is optimal for you and what's the format you most enjoy?