Today, it's Nostradamus Points up for grabs if you can correctly guess what opening will be seen tomorrow at the World Championship in Bonn between Kramnik and Anand.
Here's a few helpful facts to foster your act of prophecy:
- Anand has white and only needs to draw to win the World Championship
- Meaning Kramnik must play for a win with black
- Kramnik has not won a game with black for two years
- Kramnik's repertoire versus 1.e4 is famously drawish
- Anand has played 1.d4 in each of his white games so far this match
Prophecies -and any further relevant observations- all appreciated.
(Personally my money's on the Grob - but luckily I have no money.)